In Stock SKU: SHX0100213-000-00
Size 450 ml 15.2 oz
Shu Uemura Botanicoil Indulging Plant-Based* Cleansing Oil has the following features: 91% natural-origin^ formula effortlessly removes all kinds of makeup and impurities while retaining skin moisture. Inspired by Japanese yuzu baths for a relaxing and calmness aromatic experience. *except water. ^the remaining 9% is necessary to provide the sensory properties of the formula.
Take 3 - 4 pumps of cleansing oil onto the palms of hands. Gently smooth over the face. Wet face to emulsify cleansing oil. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Zea Mays Germ Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-6 Dioleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Dicaprate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Limonene, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Geraniol, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Citra, Aqua, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Undecane, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Tridecane, Glyceryl Stearate Citwe, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Maltodextrin, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil.